Engineering Manager Job Description
Liberty Elevator Corporation is looking for a proven Engineering Manager to join the Paterson, NJ team. This essential role will be responsible for carrying out the detailed engineering for elevator installations, procurement of all equipment & necessary materials, and the constructing of a budget for deliverables of vertical transportation assets to our clients.
This Position will be based out of the Liberty headquarters, 63 East 24th Street, Paterson, NJ.
Engineering & Procurement Responsibilities
- Oversight of EPC responsibilities: Engineering, Procurement & Construction of elevators.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Front End Engineering Design phase for elevator modernization and installation.
- Applies engineering knowledge to assist in creating strategic plans for the development of new elevator installations and the modernization of existing elevators.
- Develops, manages, and improves processes.
- Provides engineering support for project management and construction teams.
- Oversees key projects, processes, and performances
- Establishes procedures, protocols, policies, and goals of department
- Engineering & Procurement Manager is responsible to execute and deliver the project within an agreed time and budget.
- Elevator Industry experience required
- Position will be based out of Liberty Elevator Corporation Headquarters in Paterson, NJ.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be capable of making independent technical contributions from multiple engineering disciplines.
- Must have strong leadership ability.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills. Must be highly motivated and result oriented.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be resilient, persistent, and work towards the objectives of the project even under difficult circumstances.
- Some small company experience that has included “multiple role” experience.
Next Level Service
As one of the top elevator companies in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, Liberty Elevator understands that our customers have unique needs and offers our clients the freedom to choose.
In 2018, Liberty Elevator Corporation was recognized as the Best Family-Owned Business in the elevator industry by Elevator World publications, as voted by customers and peers in the Industry. Liberty Elevator Corporation offers competitive wages, benefits, an amazing working environment and the opportunity to be part of the "Best Family-Owned Business" in the elevator industry.
Please complete the online application & submit your resume to be considered.