|Engineering & Project Management||Full Time|
Project Manager Job Description
Liberty Elevator Corporation is looking for a proven Project Manager with elevator modernization & new installation experience to join the Paterson, NJ team. This essential role will be responsible for ensuring that assigned projects are completed in a timely manner, on schedule and within budget while meeting all technical, financial and compliance requirements. The Project Manager will work closely with the internal sales team, Field Superintendents and senior leadership, ensuring that all projects are financially successful as well as meet and exceed all customer expectations.
This Position will be based out of the Liberty headquarters, 63 East 24th Street, Paterson, NJ.
Project Management Responsibilities
• Coordinating all contract activities from the project award stage to completion of the elevator installation or modernization and provide a progress review of projects to ensure that contract documents are consistent with the required scope of the project
• Communicate directly with multiple representatives of the general contractors, owners, building managers, architects and designers concerning project design, preparations, and scheduling of installation for the equipment
• Candidate will be required to periodically visit and attend project meeting at the job sites to ensure that issues are addressed timely by the responsible party, track and confirm resolution, produce and distribute detailed meeting information
• Candidate should be versed in processing RFIs and optimizing change order opportunities, as well as maximizing project cash coverage
• Ensure that all equipment is ordered/purchased and in stock, schedule projects, coordinate deliveries and manpower
• Interface with the Field Superintendent to track job progress and notify manager if required completion dates cannot be met; provide action plan and time frame for completion
• Assist in the development and review of detailed project estimates and schedules
• Manage the project schedule and ensure that all key milestone dates are met and take corrective actions as required to maintain the schedule
• Manage the rolling punch list process and ensure that all work is completed as required
• Manage the closeout of the project including all financial reconciliation, compiling and distributing all documents, manuals, warranties and ensure training is completed
• Perform all duties within a timely manner as required
• Other related tasks as the company deems necessary and/or assigns.
Next Level Service
As one of the top elevator companies in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, Liberty Elevator understands that our customers have unique needs and offers our clients the freedom to choose.
In 2018, Liberty Elevator Corporation was recognized as the Best Family-Owned Business in the elevator industry by Elevator World publications, as voted by customers and peers in the Industry. Douglas J. Muttart, President, reflected on his family's long-standing reputation in the industry: "Liberty has sustained and grown despite uncertain economic times. This is due in part to the strong foundation we have built at Liberty and our dedicated team of employees. The Liberty crew shares the same ideals and work ethic with those embodied by my grandfather who founded this company 60 years ago. The commitment to quality and customer service has helped Liberty Elevator to sustain its focus through three generations."
Liberty Elevator Corporation offers competitive wages, benefits, an amazing working environment and the opportunity to be part of the "Best Family-Owned Business" in the elevator industry.
Please complete the online application & submit your resume to be considered.