PREPARE NOW FOR THE SUMMER HEAT!
We may have all been locked indoors for the past several weeks, but the heat of summer is here. The warmer temps may sound appealing but they can be down right catastrophic to your elevator. Seasonal temperature fluctuations can cause power disruptions and major equipment malfunctions. When the thermometer spikes, ensure that your property is protected with these summer elevator tips!
To combat heat-induced power problems, consider investing in a Powervator for your commercial elevator. This product improves tenant safety by reducing the possibility of passengers being trapped when building power is lost or interrupted.
- The battery-operated lowering device designed for many different types of elevators safely lowers your elevators, opens the cab doors, and shuts the elevator down with the doors open, allowing passengers to safely exit the car.
- Automatic activation - The Powervator unit turns on automaticlly during power failure, providing multiple voltages for seamless elevator valve and door operation.
- On/Off and Push-To-Test switches on the circuit board aid in routine diagnostic tests and allow safe elevator maintenance work.
- Maintenance-free gel-cell batteries are trickle-charged for prolonged life and reliability when the power goes out. Sealed batteries eliminate the possibility of dangerous fume build-up in the elevator shaft or mechanical room.
- Complete unit is CSA approved.
Electronic Elevator Control Valves
Electronic control valves provide maximum ride comfort, regardless of load and temperature. Features include:
- Low energy and maintenance costs.
- Short travel time and often, no necessary oil regulation.
- Great variability in design applications, excellent travel features and low maintenance costs.
- Short set-up time.
- Applicable in new installations and modernizations and has the capability to be retro-fitted to existing systems.
Regulate The Temperature Of Your Elevator Motor Room!
- Be sure to keep your elevator's motor room between 45* and 90* degrees Fahrenheit with relative humidity not to exceed 85%!
- Maintain proper ventilation within the elevator shaft and properly secure all doors and hatches that are exposed to the outdoors.
Liberty Elevator is committed to keeping you from losing your cool this summer. Call us for an inspecion and to review your summer elevator solutions before the heat gets you fired up!