Heat Management Solutions to Reduce Elevator Repairs & Breakdowns this Summer!
The summer heat can cause catastrophic damage to your elevator equipment, so don't let your lift get you fired up. Although it may be cool today, you can rest assured that the heat of summer is just around the corner. The warmer temps may sound appealing to you personally, but they can be downright crippling to your facility. Seasonal temperature fluctuations often cause power disruptions, resulting in major equipment malfunctions. When the thermometer spikes, ensure that your investments are protected with these energy-saving applications!
To combat heat-induced power problems, consider investing in a Powervator for your commercial elevator. This product improves tenant safety by reducing the possibility of passengers being trapped when building power is lost or interrupted.
- The battery-operated lowering device designed for many different types of elevators safely lowers your elevators, opens the cab doors, and shuts the elevator down with the doors open, allowing passengers to safely exit the car.
- Automatic activation - The Powervator unit turns on automaticlly during power failure, providing multiple voltages for seamless elevator valve and door operation.
- On/Off and Push-To-Test switches on the circuit board aid in routine diagnostic tests and allow safe elevator maintenance work.
- Maintenance-free gel-cell batteries are trickle-charged for prolonged life and reliability when the power goes out. Sealed batteries eliminate the possibility of dangerous fume build-up in the elevator shaft or mechanical room.
- Complete unit is CSA approved.
Electronic Elevator Control Valves
Keep your lift running smoothly when mother nature swings the outdoor temperatures & improve your overall elevator performance with new Electronic Control Valves. This upgrade provides maximum ride comfort, regardless of elevator load or temperature. Features include:
- Low energy and maintenance costs.
- Short travel time and often, no necessary oil regulation.
- Great variability in design applications, excellent travel features and low maintenance costs.
- Short set-up time.
- Applicable in new installations and modernizations and has the capability to be retro-fitted to existing systems.
Regulate The Temperature Of Your Elevator Motor Room!
Nobody likes to work in the summer heat & humidity, your elevator is no different. To help reduce possible breakdowns and keep your elevator running efficiently, maintain a proper elevator motor room within these guidelines:
- Be sure to keep your elevator's motor room between 45° and 90° degrees Fahrenheit with relative humidity not to exceed 85%!
- Maintain proper ventilation within the elevator shaft and properly secure all doors and hatches that are exposed to the outdoors.
Liberty Elevator Delivers
As one of the top elevator companies in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania & Florida, Liberty Elevator understands that our customers have unique needs and offers our clients the freedom to choose. Whether choosing a customized elevator maintenance program, installing nonproprietary equipment, or providing a flexible agreement, Liberty Elevator provides knowledgeable recommendations for various models and vintages of elevator equipment.
Liberty Elevator is committed to keeping you from losing your cool this summer. Call us for an inspection and to review your summer elevator solutions before the heat gets you fired up!